9 Reasons to Hire Search & Genealogy Services
- Strong reputation. We value trust, honesty and hard work. I dedicate time to volunteer work. I will be frank with you if I am not the best person to do your search. Our hearts are in the right place.
- Skills and experience. I’ve been a Search Professional for 15 years and Genealogist for 35 years. I have a Bachelors of Science in Social Work.
- Since 2000, I have been reuniting adoptees, birth mothers, siblings, birth fathers, researching absent fathers and anyone who has been separated by adoption or other family separations.
- Empathy, emotional support, understanding of the dynamics (I’m an adoptive mother and sister; I am an award-winning social worker: Alumni of the Year, SIU Social Work Dept, 1994). I am sensitive to and respectful of the feelings and wishes of each party in the adoption triad. I am committed—not only to helping bring families together but also, to accomplishing this in a compassionate, caring way to ensure the best possible reunion experience.
- I have all 3 members of the adoption triad represented on my team – birth mother, adoptee, and adoptive family.
- Record of success. I have a long history of successful searches – 95% of the time, I find the person.
- This is my calling – I love this work and that means I want to do excellent work. It is my genuine desire to help people that has led me to become a search professional. It gives me great joy to see family members reunited and to finally have closure after what may have been years of searching.
- Here is your opportunity to learn about and reconnect (if desired) with family. Never give up. Be persistent. I have witnessed the most impossible searches end in reunions.
- Your search will be held confidential. I offer intermediary services for first contact, when desired.