6 Reasons to Hire Search & Genealogy Services for Your Adoption Search
- I’m committed to this work for the right reasons. I want you to have answers to your long-standing questions. I want to reunite families. You have the right to information. I value trust and honest. I will be frank with you if I am not the best person to do your research.
- I have skills, experience, and my reputation. I have been uniting adoptees, birth mothers, siblings, birth fathers, researching absent fathers and assisting with other family separations for many years. I’ve been a Search Professional since 2000 and a Genealogist for over 40 years.
- I have empathy and an understanding of the dynamics (I’m an adoptive mother and sister). My 20 years of experience in social services has equipped me to be sensitive to and respectful of feelings and wishes of each party in the adoption triad. I am committed – not only to helping bring families together, but also to accomplishing this in a compassionate, caring way to ensure the best possible reunion experience.
- My record of success. I have a long history of successful searches – 95% of the time, I find the person. I am tenacious and will do everything in my power to find your people.
- This is my calling – I love this work and that means I strive for excellence. It is my genuine desire to help people and that has led me to become a search professional. It gives me great joy to see family members reunited and to finally have closure after what may have been years of searching. I have witnessed the most impossible searches end in reunions.
- Your search will be held confidential. I offer intermediary services for first contact, when desired.